Waterless Cooking TipsSo what is "waterless cooking"
Waterless cooking does not mean without even a drop of water. It does mean minimal water is needed to cook your food. Too much water spoils your efforts to prepare healthy meals. Most vegetables contain 90% water or more, so there is no need to submerge them in water to cook them.
- First wash and rinse your vegetables before putting them into the pan. Or fill your pan with the vegetables and add a small amount of water to freshen them, then pour off the excess water. Always use the correct size pan. Your vegetables should fill or almost fill the pan.
- Cover the pan and open the vent on the lid.
- Set the heat to low.
- Remember not to peek. This is very important. If you peek you let the heat and moisture escape increasing the cooking time
- when the pan whistles, close the vent and turn off the heat.
- let the pan sit with the cover on for a few minutes to finish cooking.
Grealess Cooking - This waterless cookware also allows you to cook WITHOUT adding oils and fats.
- First you need to preheat the pan on medium to medium-high heat.
- To test when pan is preheated put a few drops of water on the pan. The water drops will appear to "dance" when the pan is at the correct temperature.
- Carefully place your steaks or chicken in the pan. When you first place them in the pan, they will temporarily stick to the surface of the pan. This is normal, don't move them around until they are ready to be turned.
- After 4-5 minutes, try to lift a corner of your steak or chicken, but don't force it. The meat will release itself when it is ready to be turned. When the first side is done, turn and cook the other side.
- Most meats have natural oils, so there is no need to add oil to them. Eggs do not have natural oil so you will need to spray the pan with cooking spray or use a small amount of oil or butter.
If you've been to a "Home Show" lately you may have seen a waterless cooking demonstration. If you have, then I am sure you were impressed with the taste of the food cooked the greaseless waterless way. It doesn't matter which company did the demonstration, they are all the same. In fact most tell the same stories (and I know, because I've been to at least 6 demonstrations at 3 different companies).
So if you loved the demonstration and the cookware, what stopped you from buying right then and there? Could it be the over $2000 price tag? Now you have an alternative. The waterless cookware at CookForYourHealth is high quality surgical stainless steel and has a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. And the best part - it won't break the bank. You can now cook healthier meals at less than 1/4 of the price you would pay at a home show or from a home demonstration.
There are many advantages to cooking using the waterless method, the food cooks faster, at lower temperatures and in its own natural juices. Your food is tastier and better for you. It's a sound investment in your family's health.
Do you want food that tastes better, heats faster, and saves you money? After all, your food should heat faster, taste better, and be easier on your budget. And it will with quality kitchen cookware from Cook For Your Health. Your taste buds will thank you for all the best foods cooked this perfect way.
The promise is clear: if you want value, good taste, and quality kitchen cookware sets, we offer it. If you want to save time cooking specialty meals, or just want stainless steel specialty sets that will stay with you a lifetime, we offer it.
Cook For Your Health is the perfect place to build up your set of quality kitchen cookware. You get more, for less. It’s that simple.
Why choose Cook For Your Health? You want delicious tastes for your food. You will save money … time … and most importantly taste, by choosing from our wide selection of stock pots, stainless steel roasters, stainless steel skillets, kitchen utensils and more from Cook For Your Health.
If you want the right kind of cooking pans, you don’t go to the local store that charges high prices for low quality. For discounted rates, you get the kind of cooking which is more than tasty: it’s memorable. Stocking pans, waterless cooking and waterless cookware sets, quality kitchen cookware … it’s exactly what we specialize in.
Perfect examples are the waterless cooking options we offer. These make your food far better. Cooking For Your Health offers waterless cookware sets with a lifetime warranty. We put great effort into making each of our pieces, like this waterless cookware set, more than just affordable. It’s the kind of cookware which will be easier on your pocket book … with ease of use … and offers a crucial promise. That you will be satisfied.
It’s truly the small things that make a great meal. And it’s the small things which make products like the waterless cookware sets so valuable in your kitchen. For one, the handles allow for ease of use by using large eyelets—you can hang these utensils. You can also save cupboard space. And the covers of the waterless cookware allow you to maintain the minimum amount of moisture in your foods, for quality cooking done consistently.
Why shop here? It’s simple. For high quality cookware, everything from stock pots to waterless cooking, Cook For Your Health offers prices that can’t be beat. It’s easier to buy, easier to cook, and easier on the pocket book. When your food retains the right kind of flavor, the already low prices will seem even better.