These three knives offer a full range of cutting solutions. The Basic set every home should start with. (Regular Paring, Utility/Steak, Slicer)
Rada Cutlery is proudly manufactured in Waverly, Iowa. Rada Mfg. Co. has been making kitchen knives and utensils since 1948. Rada Knives are 100% Made in the USA – construction and materials – and carry a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Regular Paring (blade 3 1/4" overall 6 3/4") Perfect sized, great all-around paring knife
- Utility/Steak ( blade 4 7/8" overall 8 5/8")Set at the table to cut meats or use during meal preparation.
- Slicer ( blade 7" overall 11 3/8") Slice roast beef, pork loins and other meats
- Stainless steel resin handle – better dishwasher tolerance.
- Finger guard for maximum protection when cutting.
- Surgical quality T420 high carbon stainless steel blades
- Hand sharpened for razor sharp edge
- Hollow ground blades ensure a precision concave surface for maximum edge retention
Choice of handle style:
Stainless steel resin handle – better dishwasher tolerance.
Permanently cast solid Brushed Aluminum handles , satin finished – do not place in dishwasher.
Availability Usually ships in 3-5 business days